Responsible authorities are entitled to make representations to the licensing authority in relation to applications under the Licensing Act.
For details of which bodies can make a representation on a particular application type and whether you need to submit your application to them directly, please read the relevant guidance notes on our application pages.
You will need to serve copies of your application on the following authorities for each application type:
- New premises licence: All responsible authorities
- Variation of premises licence: All responsible authorities
- Minor variation of premises licence: Licensing Service only
- Transfer of premises licence: Police and Home Office
- Variation of DPS: Police
- Temporary event notice: Police and Environmental Protection
- Personal licence: Licensing Service only
Responsible authority contacts
The licensing service is available to contact by telephone or to visit in person to the licensing desk at Blackpool Council's Customer First Centre on Corporation Street between 10.00am and 4.00pm Monday to Friday.