Instead of receiving paper bills, you can now request to view your Council Tax bills online.
e-Bills for council tax
Every year you will be sent a council tax bill in March (or shortly after you move into your property or there is a change in your circumstances and have registered for council tax), which will explain to you:
- How much your monthly payments are
- How many monthly payments you have in which to pay your bill
- What date each month the payment is due
You can register at anytime to receive your council tax bill online.
As soon as your bill is available you will be sent an email notification and can securely view your account at any time.
Advantages of e-billing are:
- Viewing your bills when and where you like
- Cutting down mail through your letterbox
- Always knowing where your bill is
You are also able to set up a Direct Debit once you have signed up to Advantage council tax , this will allow you to see that your bill is being paid on time and you will avoid additional charges.