New course guides
Our April to July course guide is not yet available, if you would like to be added to our distribution list to request your free copy, please call 01253 478131 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your full name and postal details.
Once you have chosen a course, you can enrol in one of the following ways:
- Telephone on 01253 478131 or 01253 478032
- Download and print an enrolment form (please print in A3) or request one to be sent via email
- Post your completed form to: Adult, Community and Family Learning Team, Unit 18 Technology Management Centre, Faraday Way, Blackpool, FY2 0JW
- You can arrange an appointment with us by calling 01253 478131 or 01253 478032
The enrolment sessions for next terms courses will be;
- Saturday 7 April 2018, 11am - 12.30pm - Palatine Library
- Monday 9 April 2018, 5pm - 6.30pm - palatine Library
- Friday 13 April 2018, 10am - 11.30am
Prices and concessions
Courses are offered at competitive prices (discounts are also available for those in receipt of means-tested benefits). You can pay by cash, cheque or credit/debit card. Cheques should be made payable to Blackpool Council.
Confirmation of your course place will be confirmed once payment has been received.
Before you enrol
Please make sure you read our terms and conditions
If you can't find the information you're looking for, please contact us on 01253 478131 or 01253 478032 or email email@example.com