Please read the following terms and conditions before enroling on a Blackpool Council adult learning course:
- You can pay by either cash, cheque or credit/debit card - cheques should be made payable to Blackpool Council
- If you would like advice regarding additional learning support or equipment to aid your learning, e.g. a special mouse, induction loop system or information regarding accessibility of learning venues, please contact us on 01253 478131/01253 478032
- Learners must be aged 19 and over (on or before 1 August 2019)
- Course places cannot be confirmed until payment has been received and the enrolment form returned with a signature
- We reserve the right to postpone or cancel any course due to unforeseen circumstances or insufficient numbers. In this event the full course fee will be refunded. We try to inform you of this one week before the course starts. We are not able to reimburse other related or incurred costs
- To apply for Blackpool and the Fylde College Adult and Community courses please phone 01253 504620/ 01253 504621 or visit their website. There may be different terms and conditions
Course application with means-tested benefits
Discounts on Blackpool Council adult learning courses are available for those in receipt of means tested benefits.
For more information please contact the adult learning team on 01253 478131.