The Children (Performances and Activities Regulations 2014
Records to be kept by the holder of a licence
The holder of a licence shall keep the following records:
- The licence.
- The following particulars in respect of each day (or night) on which the child is present at the place of performance:
- the date;
- the time of arrival at the places of performance;
- the time of departure from the place of performance;
- the times of each period during which the child took part in a performance or rehearsal;
- the time of each rest interval;
- the time of each meal interval;
- the times of any night work authorised by the local authority under Regulation 28 of the Children (Performances and Activities) (England) Regulations 2014.
- Where arrangements are made for the education of the child by a private teacher, the date and duration of each lesson and the subject taught.
- Details of injuries and illnesses (if any) suffered by the child at the place of performance, including the dates on which such injuries occurred and stating whether such injuries or illnesses prevented the child from being present at the place of performance. The licensing authority must be notified of any injuries/ illness as soon as is possible.
- The dates of medical examinations (if any) of the child carried out under Regulation 5 of the Children (Performances and Activities) (England) Regulations 2014.
- The dates of the breaks in performances required under Regulation 27 of the Children (Performances and Activities) (England) Regulations 2014.
- The amount of all sums earned by the child by reason of taking part in the performances and the names, addresses and description of the persons to whom such sums were paid.
- Where the licensing authority grant a licence subject to the condition that sums earned by the child shall be dealt with in a manner approved by them, the amount of the sums and the manner in which they have been dealt with.