What is healthy lifestyles?
It’s a free voluntary service, available to people aged 16 and over who are living in Blackpool, or registered with a Blackpool GP, wanting information, support and encouragement to improve their health through small lifestyle changes. You will meet regularly with your own healthy lifestyle coach who will help you to make manageable lifestyle changes at a pace that suits you.
What kind of things can I get support with?
At your first meeting with your healthy lifestyle coach, you’ll get a mini health MOT and a full assessment to pinpoint areas of your life where you want to make some changes. Focusing on the things that are most important to you, we’ll help you to develop a personal health plan which could include support with things like:
• Improving your motivation and confidence to make simple changes
• Support to access other services such as debt advice, mental health services, money advice
• Improving your health and physical activity levels
• Support to access volunteering, training or work
• Help to access what’s going on in your local community
small steps - BIG changes
For more information, please contact us on 01253 477300 or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Healthy lifestyles leaflet