- To provisionally book a naming ceremony please phone 01253 477177
- Naming ceremony fees
- We are currently offering Sunday naming ceremonies at Festival House in the Tower View Room (which holds 75 people) for only £199 including a certificate to commemorative your special day
- Naming ceremony leaflet
Reasons to celebrate with a naming ceremony
- The birth of your child
- The adoption of a child into your family
- The re-registration of your child and perhaps a change of surname.
The ceremony is tailor made to suit you and can be organised by any parent or guardian. Parents do not need to be married to each other. Naming ceremonies have no legal status and cannot be used to officially change your child's name. Re-registering the birth of your child may be applicable where:
- As the parents of your child (you are both entered in the original entry), you have now married
- The father’s details were not entered in the original entry and you have decided to add the natural father’s details in the register.
In the above re-registration cases, it is possible to change a child's surname to that of the father. There is no time limit on re-registering your child
For more information on how to re-register your child's birth:
Naming ceremonies can be held at Festival House either in the Tower View Room which holds 75 people or the Sea View Room which holds 12 people. There are also other Approved Venues in Blackpool. If you require a ceremony at a venue not on the list please contact us. It may be possible for the venue to apply for a one-off approval for your ceremony to take place.
If you would like more information on naming ceremonies, please phone us or email email@example.com