Blackpool visitor accommodation offer
Give your guests something extra to smile about, with our special 50% discount parking vouchers.
The Blackpool visitor accommodation voucher book is a set of discounted parking vouchers that can be purchased by accommodation providers in Blackpool.
Guests can purchase the vouchers from their accommodation provider at a cost of £5 each, allowing them to park for 24 hours on any of the following Blackpool Council car parks:
- Lonsdale Road
- Bloomfield Road
- Banks Street
- Gynn Square
- South King Street
1 book of 5 vouchers costs £25
- Vouchers can only be purchased by accommodation providers in Blackpool
- A minimum purchase of 1 book is required
- Voucher books will be sent directly to the accommodation provider after purchase
How to apply
Payment can be made over the telephone with a debit or credit card by telephoning parking services on 01253 476308. This line is open 10.00am to 12noon, and 2.00pm to 4.00pm Monday to Friday and is for parking voucher enquiries only and operators on this line will be unable to discuss any other parking issues.
Terms and conditions
- At commencement of the parking period for that day scratch off the relevant options: AM or PM, the time of arrival, and the day, date, month and year. Write the registration number and the name of the hotel in the boxes provided and display the permit on the dashboard with the scratch card clearly visible to a parking attendant
- Please note that the issue of the permit does not guarantee the holder a space. Vehicles must be parked in marked out bays and must not park in reserved bays, bays marked ‘disabled’, or motorcycle bays. Blackpool Council accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage to any property whilst utilising a car park, howsoever such loss or damage may be caused.
- The permit is available for cars only (no trailers or caravans attached) and is valid for any of the following car parks:
- South, Bloomfield Road, Lonsdale Road, Bank Street, South King Street, Gynn Square
- Parking spaces are subject to availability; please do not scratch the card until a space has been found.
- The council reserves the right in its absolute discretion to close car parks periodically to allow maintenance or events to take place safely.
- The permit is non-refundable, non-transferable and may not be resold. Misuse of the permit or failure to comply with these instructions invalidates the permit and may incur a penalty charge notice.