Blackpool is served by a great public transport network including:
- Bus services provided by Blackpool Transport, Stagecoach Northwest, Catch 22 Bus and Lancashire County Council.
- Train lines to the north and south of the town providing direct links to Preston, Manchester and beyond.
- Tramway with a frequent tram service between Starr Gate and Fleetwood.
Is a local bus operator serving the Fylde coast with a high frequency bus network linking:
- St Annes
The network is a cost-effective way of travelling around the Fylde coast area, utilising high visibility buses and easy to follow timetables to make your journey easy and pleasurable.
Blackpool Transport website
Stagecoach UK Bus
Stagecoach run the:
- Number 42 service which runs from Blackpool to Lancaster via Garstang
- Number 68 service which runs from Preston to Blackpool via Fylde
- Number 61 services from Preston to Blackpool via Kirkham
Preston Bus run the Number 74 between Blackpool and Fleetwood via Victoria Hospital Poulton and Thornton
Preston Bus website
Coastal Coaches run the 76 between Lytham and Blackpool via Wrea Green, Kirkham, Elswick, Great Eccleston and Poulton.
Coastal Coaches website
Catch 22 operate:
- Service 22 between Blackpool town centre, Bispham, Cleveleys and Fleetwood
- 21 from Blackpool town centre, Stanley Park, the Model Village and Blackpool Zoo (summer only)
Catch 22 website
Bus and tram route information and timetable information is available by contacting Traveline on 0871 200 22 33.
The frequent and reliable tram service provides an energy efficient mode of transport connecting residents and visitors to all major leisure, retail and businesses along the 11 mile stretch of coastline between Starr Gate and Fleetwood.
Blackpool is well-connected to the national railway network with regular services to Preston, with national connections, Blackburn, Manchester and Leeds. Direct train service are also available to London.
Route and timetable information is available by contacting National Rail Enquiries on 08457 48 49 50