Sitting alongside Blackpool's famous attractions you can also find a wide range of green space.
A short stroll from Blackpool's hustle and bustle you will find a a tranquil experience in one of the parks and green spaces around the town.
- Cultural events
- Environmental education
- Volunteer programmes
- Family picnics
Parks in Blackpool
Reopening of playgrounds
Our playgrounds have now reopened. In order to help keep playgrounds safe for everyone, we ask that families:
- Follow government guidelines for social distancing as well as ensuring hand washing takes place before, and after visiting our playgrounds⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
- Be mindful of protecting yourself and others - if your chosen site is busy, we ask you wait a safe distance away or return later⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
- Limit your visit to 30 minutes, particularly in busy times⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
- Where possible, have one adult responsible for each child⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
- Do not to consume food and drink in play areas⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
- Please take any litter home⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
- Stay at home if you or your children have any symptoms of Coronavirus - no matter how mild. Isolate and arrange a test
Would you like to make a real difference to your park? Blackpool Council can help you set up a friends group or we can put you in touch with an existing group in your area to help improve park facilities.
There are currently friends groups set up for: