Last Modified November 09, 2017
What is Making Changes?
It’s a free lifestyle service for families with children aged between 5 and 11 who want help and advice with maintaining a healthy weight. We can help families with:
- Healthy eating advice, including portion sizes, food labelling and hydration
- Family exercise sessions with a dedicated instructor
- A support plan including eating on a budget and cooking at home
- Sessions in the gym and classes, low rope session, climbing wall session and a bouldering wall session.
- 3 months FREE access to Blackpool Council’s sports and leisure facilities on completion of the programme
Register your interest in the making changes programme here
What does the programme involve?
Designed over 12 weeks, families will attend fun and friendly 90 minute group sessions each week with a dedicated making changes instructor (please note all children must be accompanied by an adult.)
Sign Up Now
GPs and healthcare professionals
To refer a family to the programme, please complete our Referral Form.
If you would like discuss the programme please call 01253 478194 or email firstname.lastname@example.org