Last Modified June 14, 2017
Blackpool Learn 2 Swim terms and conditions
From November 2016 we are extending the Learn to swim programme to 50 weeks per year
with a two week break in the programme for Christmas.
On the week commencing 24th October we will enter into the last priority booking week. At this time you will be offered the options of spreading the cost of the swimming lessons by setting up a monthly Direct Debit for £18.50 or pay as an advanced payment of 10 lessons. Whichever option you choose will then secure your place on the learn 2 swim lessons.
- Securing your child’s place. Your child will automatically move from one stage to the next until they reach and complete Level 7. There is no risk of them losing their place on the lessons and you won’t have to queue up every half term to rebook your child’s space.
- We are giving everyone who pays by Direct Debit two free lessons each year – 50 weeks for the price of 48 weeks.
- Free swimming for your child to any public swimming sessions. This is an ideal time to put into practice what they have learned in their weekly lesson.
- Every child whose lessons are paid via direct debit will receive unlimited free casual swimming throughout the course of their lessons. This equates to £130 if your child uses this once a week.
- Access to the Learn 2 Home Portal. There’s no need to try and catch the teacher for a quick 5 minute update on your child’s progress as you can check at anytime, anywhere after each lesson simply by logging on using your child’s leisure card number.
Advanced block payments:
- Regular advanced payments will need to be made at reception, booking hotline or via the home portal in order to secure your place in the group.
- Registration on the home portal will be required to ensure you are sent email reminders when you have 3, 2 and 1 swimming lessons remaining.
- On the last day of the last lesson if the top up has not been made your place will no longer be secured and could be taken by another swimmer.
Payment for courses must be made at the time of enrolment and are subject to availability.
Following the last priority enrolment week commencing the 24th October, any places remaining will be offered to new customers during open enrolment.
Parents of children under the age of 8 years must remain in the building throughout the duration of the swimming lesson.
It is the parent’s responsibility to inform / update the centre of any medical conditions that the child may have which would affect the child’s performance whilst attending swimming lessons.
We ask all parents / guardians to ensure children visit the toilet prior to the swimming lesson and arrive on poolside in time for registration at the start of the lesson.
Ensure children wear a Lycra one-piece costume or trunks (baggy shorts are difficult to swim in)
Please wear a swimming hats or ensure that long hair is securely tied back.
Goggles are optional. If worn please ensure your child can safely put them on.