If you're confused or worried and don't know where to turn for help with a whole range of health or social care services; Blackpool Advocacy can help you speak up for what you want and make sure that your views are heard.
An advocate can:
Adult Social Care and Housing can help you find someone who can advocate on your behalf. The service is FREE, confidential, independent and all about you!
- Listen to your views and opinions and discuss your options
- Help plan any action you may want to take
- Write letters and make telephone calls
- Ensure your views are heard at meetings and interviews
- Obtain information
- Make a comment or complaint
- Find and move into a care home
- Find out what your rights are
- Investigate other sources of support
- Improve communication with organisations
- Help you liaise with agencies
Want to find out more?
Download the Service Leaflet here
, or contact us using the contact details in the box to the right of this page.Additional assistance?