How do I avoid causing Anti-Social Behaviour?
To avoid becoming an anti-social neighbour, you should avoid behaviour which could cause a nuisance to other people.
- Do not make excessive noise at night, including home repairs.
- Inform your neighbours if you intend to have a party so the late night music does not come as a surprise.
- Keep the volume to an acceptable level on your television and stereo in the evenings.
- Ensure that dogs are not permitted to roam freely in the alley unaccompanied, thus reducing the instances of dog fouling and ensure you clean up immediately after your dog has fouled.
- Know where your children are, who they are with and what they are doing.
- Dispose of rubbish and waste in an appropriate and acceptable manner and ensure that you put your refuse out no sooner than the day before collection. If you need information on how to dispose of bulky items e.g. fridges and sofas, please contact Blackpool Council on 01253 477477.
If this webpage has not provided you with the information you require, please use the following links to some other Council services, which may be of further help: