The aim of the beach patrol is to provide an informed, well organised team who are on hand to help all visitors to Blackpool seafront.
Blackpool Council guide to seaside safety [PDF 580KB]
We are here to:
- promote a feeling of safety for visitors to the seafront
- liaise with the media in promoting sea safety awareness
- make sure a good working relationship exists with
Our main purpose is to minimize or prevent incidents occurring or escalating on the beach, promenade or in the sea. This service is provided for everyone, whether you are a resident of Blackpool or a visitor.
- RoSPA (Royal Society for the Prevention of Accidents)
- RLSS (Royal Life Saving Society)
- RNLI (Royal National Lifeboat Institute)
- Ambulance , Fire & Rescue and Police Services
- NBSC (National Beach Safety Council)
- Tidy Britain
- Local Lifesaving Clubs
- Council Departments / Contractors