The purpose of Blackpool Council's City Learning Centre is to promote and develop new and exciting ways of learning, support existing inspirational or innovative network practices, local, regional and national training for school improvement and build capacity to raise standards attainment, aspirations and achievements.
The CLC combines state-of-the-art facilities and expertise to provide learning opportunities to a network of local schools (primary and secondary), the local community, local businesses and crucially Blackpool learners.
The CLC also has its own media production department CLC Media, click here for more details.
Visit the Blackpool City Learning Centre website for further information
Conference and Training for the 21st Century
Whether you are looking for a series of training rooms, a large auditorium for a conference, a meeting room, a private dining room for an executive function, or a fully catered party for your next company celebration we have the venue and expertise to meet your needs.
Our state-of-the-art facilities in a modern setting are just the venue for your conference or training event. With high quality IT training suites available for that special event we can offer a bespoke service and support whatever your needs.
Meeting your needs, exceeding your expectations
- Flexible conference and meeting facilities
- 8 Conference rooms for 10 to 100 delegates
- Specialist PC and Mac IT training suites
- Video Conferencing facilities
- Apple Regional Training Centre
- On site catering and cafeteria
- On site AV Production team and TV studio
- WiFi facilities throughout
- Air Conditioning in all rooms
- Full disabled access and facilities
- Admin support available
- Presentation equipment inclusive
- Free secure parking
- Easy access and central location
To find out more call: 01253 478301
Bathurst Avenue, Blackpool FY3 7RW email@example.com
Or visit the Blackpool City Learning Centre Website: www.blackpoolclc.com