What are qualifying club activities?
The conditions that must be met to establish that premises are used for qualifying club activities are as follows:
- Persons must not be admitted to membership or be admitted as candidates to membership without an interval of 2 days between nomination/application and admission;
- Where there is no nomination or application procedure the rules must require a 2-day interval between becoming a member and being admitted;
- The club must be established and conducted in good faith as a club;
- The club must have at least 25 members;
- Alcohol must not be supplied to members on the premises otherwise than by or on behalf of the club.