You can find the up-to-date forms for applying for citizenship from the Gov website.
Get help applying for British Citizenship
Blackpool Council's registration service can help you apply for British Citizenship.
- Check your application form is completed correctly
- Make sure you have provided all the necessary supporting documents
- Provide certified copies of supporting documents such as passports and marriage certificates so you can keep the originals
- Check you have included the correct payment
- Send your application safely and quickly to the Home Office by special delivery post
Please contact Blackpool registration service on 01253 477177 to make an appointment (you must book an appointment for this service).
Our office address is:
Blackpool Registration Service
Nationality Checking service fees
Fees as at 1 April 2016
|Type of application||Fees|
|Husband and wife - living together who apply at the same time
|Children (under 18)
|Family Application - Husband and wife and up to 2 children (both under 18)
|Additional children (under 18)
Home Office fees
The fees in the table above are additional to the fee you pay to the Home Office and are non-refundable. Please ensure you can attend your appointment before booking. More information on the current cost of applying can be found on the Home Office Website