Skip to main content

Business rates appeals

Rateable value

If you have a question about the rateable value of your property or would like to have it changed because you believe that it is incorrect, you need to contact the Valuation Office Agency website or Telephone: 03000 501501 and choose option 2.

Changes to your property

If any physical changes are made to your property for example, building or demolishing an extension, you should report theses changes to the Valuation Office directly.

Whilst awaiting the outcome of a query or an appeal, you must continue to pay all your business rates at their current level.