Are you starting a business or going self-employed?
Get Started at the Enterprise Centre:
- Are you aged between 18 to 80?
- Have you thought about being self-employed or starting your own business?
- Thousands of people in Blackpool work for themselves already. Being self-employed is a real career option
- Get Started invites you to explore this option through a range of activities, events, one to one support and guidance
- We can help you with advice/guidance to transform your ideas and skills into a business
- Please have a look at our Blackpool Unlimited website for inspiration and information to ignite your entrepreneurial spirit
Blackpool Council's Get Started service is a friendly, professional service for Blackpool residents and anyone with a business base in Blackpool.
You will get access to an accredited business adviser who will guide you through the steps to setting up in business/going self-employed.
What are you waiting for?
Get in touch with us today to book an appointment or to find out more.
Please call us on 01253 477147 or email firstname.lastname@example.org