We’re working with Keep Britain Tidy, local residents and businesses along with visitors to reduce the amount of litter dropped in Blackpool.
We've been busy lately as part of the Keep Blackpool Tidy campaign. Some of the things we've been doing:
- Adding more bins to the streets
- Introducing £80 litter fines
- Holding litter picking events
- Raising awareness to encourage more people to stop littering
How you can help – love where you live
Keeping our streets free from litter is everyone’s responsibility – the more people stop dropping litter, the cleaner our streets will be.
Latest litter pick events
| Date|| Event|| Location|| Time|
from 4-25 November
|Bispham Coastal Care Group litter pick
||Meet at Highlands Pub car park
||Highfield Park litter pick (first Saturday of every month)
||Meet at Highfield Park
||Sea Life Centre litter pick
||Meet at RNLI Lifeboat Station - opposite SEA LIFE centre
from 5-26 November
|Anchorsholme Library and East Pines Park litter pick
|| Meetiat Anchorsholme Library / East Pines Park. FY5 3RU.
If you'd like to attend any of the events, please bring with you your KBT litter action pack (this contains your litter pick and gloves). If you don't have a pack, please complete the form below so we can arrange for you to collect one.
We will have a limited number of spare packs on the day, if you're unable to collect one in time.
You can help us keep our streets clean by:
- Picking up litter in your own street
- Organising group litter pick events in your area
- Becoming a volunteer with a local community group
- Involving your business, school or college
Please note: limited stock of litter picks available.