Change your payment details

Changing payment details

You can change your bank account details by filling in a new direct debit form and sending it back to us.  

We will change our records and request payment from your new account.  

Cancelling a direct debit

You should contact your bank straightaway and let them know that you don't want to make any more Direct Debit payments to us.  

You should also get in touch with us and make arrangements to pay your bill by a different payment method.

Information on other ways to pay your council tax.