Hours of availability
Your Bonny Street monthly permit may be used for all hours that the permitted car park is in operation and spaces are available.
Vehicles must park wholly within a bay and not parked in any bay marked reserved or disabled, or parked causing an obstruction.
Immediately upon the expiration of the validity of this permit the said vehicle shall be subject to the parking conditions and fees applicable within the car park.
The council accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage to any property howsoever such loss or damage may be caused, unless such loss or damage is caused by negligence of the council or its employees.
The council reserves the right in its absolute discretion to close car parks from time to time.
If you change your vehicle registration number you need to
- Log on to your Permit Portal account
- Within the "Active Permit" section click the "View" button.
- Select "Change Vehicle" tab
- Choose "Add new vehicle"
- Enter your registration number and re-enter for confirmation
- Click the "Apply to change vehicle" button
- A pop-up message will appear asking you to confirm these changes
- Click "Yes"A message confirming your changes have been successful will be displayed.Your change of registration details will then be transmitted to civil enforcement officer handheld devices
This is done in a matter of minutes.
Please remember that it is your responsibility to renew your permit prior to the permit expiry date.
Refunds are not available on any unused or un-expired portion of a permit.
Permit issued for set periods only.
VAT No. 155 8208 57