Your virtual trade agency permit has been approved subject to the following terms and conditions
The ‘TA’ Permit is intended for use by commercial and non-commercial persons/organisations who work on a ‘planned/appointment’ basis, not on emergency response.
It is restricted for the use of drivers who carry out roles which require them to visit businesses, or the homes of residents or carry out work in areas which have restricted parking, for example residents parking areas.
- Parking for a maximum of three hours (no return within three hours). A time clock is enclosed for use at all times whilst using this permit, this needs to be set at the time of arrival and displayed so it can be seen from outside of the vehicle
- Permits are valid between 7.00am and 7.00pm Monday to Sunday unless otherwise stated on permit
- The vehicle must only be left in a parking place permitted by these conditions
- If you change your vehicle registration number you will need to:
- Log on to your Permit Portal account
- Within the "Active Permit" section click the "View" button
- Select "Change Vehicle" tab
- Choose "Add new vehicle"
- Enter your registration number and re-enter for confirmation
- Click the "Apply to change vehicle" button
- A pop-up message will appear asking you to confirm these changes
- Click "Yes"
A message confirming your changes have been successful will be displayed.
Your change of registration details will then be transmitted to civil enforcement officer handheld devices. This is done in a matter of minutes
All - This permit does not apply on car parks
It is not for use when attending planned meetings, at your workplace, or other offices/health centres (e.g.Whitegate Health Centre). In the instance, you should find alternative legal parking. In the event of misuse, the council reserves the right to cancel the permit with immediate effect
If an individual is required to leave their vehicle other than as described by these conditions or are unsure if they can park in a specific place it is that persons responsibility to notify the parking services despatcher (before leaving the vehicle) on 01253 476395.
Permission to leave the vehicle as requested is at the despatchers discretion and will not be overturned by requesting another officer.
At the time of application you will be asked to provide your mobile telephone contact details. These are required to allow the parking services despatcher to contact you if there is an issue with your vehicle (you will not be contacted as a warning if a penalty charge notice is to be issued).
A penalty charge notice will be issued to any vehicle left in contravention to these conditions and will not be cancelled or reduced. Additionally, where appropriate that person’s line manager will be informed.
Any misuse of a permit may result in it being revoked without appeal.
VAT No. 155 8208 57