All vouchers are valid up to the dates written on your individual voucher. Please bring your voucher with you to redeem. There is no cash alternative. Bouldering and our Outdoor Revolution event must be pre-booked.
This voucher entitles the named child plus 3x family members to attend one free swim at Palatine Leisure Centre or Moor Park Health and Leisure Centre. Please take your voucher with you to redeem.
Free Table Tennis Hire
This voucher entitles the named child plus 3x family members to hire one table tennis hire including equipment at Blackpool Sports Centre, Palatine Leisure Centre or Moor Park Health and Leisure Centre.
Free Badminton Hire
This voucher entitles the named child plus 3x family members to hire one badminton court including equipment at Blackpool Sports Centre, Palatine Leisure Centre or Moor Park Health and Leisure Centre.
- Vouchers are valid for the voucher holder and one parent/guardian.
- Pre-booking is essential. Please email email@example.com to arrange a day/time.
- The 1 hour session will be instructor led.
- Parent/guardian will be required to complete and sign a consent form.
- All medical information must be given prior to climbing
Please read the below statements:
British Mountaineering Council (BMC) Statement:
'The BMC Statement says that: The BMC recognise that climbing and mountaineering are activities with a danger of personal injury or death. Participants in these activities should be aware of and accept these risks and be responsible for their own actions.'
Association of British Climbing Walls
'All climbing activities have a risk of serious injury. Participants must recognise that even if they follow all good practice there still must be a risk of accident or injury. It is the responsibility of the participant to adhere to the conditions of use.'
Free Outdoor Revolution Event
This voucher entitles the named child plus 3x family members to experience the thrills of Outdoor Revolution at Blackpool Sports Centre. Pre-booking is essential.
- To book, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Limited dates/times are available.
- Event will consist of Low Ropes and Mole Hole.
- Any children taking part must be aged 5 and above.
- PARENTS/GUARDIANS must sign consent for themselves and their children to take part.
- Sessions will be instructor led at all times
- Please wear appropriate clothing for weather conditions
For further information on the Outdoor Revolution, please contact:
YP Membership (Family)
- This voucher is valid for the named child and up to 3x family members. At least one family member must be an adult.
- All children must be aged 11 years old and above.
- All family members must have a leisure card and all must receive an induction prior to accessing the chosen facility (Blackpool Sports Centre, Palatine Leisure Centre or Moor Park Health and Leisure Centre)
- Parent/Guardian must sign consent for all children aged 11-16
- The pass is for 7 consecutive days
How to redeem your voucher:
- A Parent/Guardian must complete the YP Code of Conduct Form for all children aged 11-16 years. This form was given to the child when the voucher was handed out.
- Call your preferred leisure centre to book a free induction. Please quote Sport 4 Champions when you book.
- Attend your induction but arrive 10-15 minutes earlier than your appointment to set up your individual leisure cards. Please bring your Sport 4 Champions voucher with you to redeem your 7 day pass. Without the voucher, we won't be able to complete your induction.
- Your induction will take about 30 minutes. Once complete, you'll then start your 7 day pass.
Please email email@example.com for further information or to request extra consent forms.