You must pre book your sessions online or via the Active Blackpool app.
You must hold a Leisure Card (Pay as you Go) or membership, to be able to book and check in for activities. You can sign up for a leisure card Online or Book a tour appointment with a membership advisor.
Please ensure you have reviewed relevant walkthrough video prior to your first visit.
On arrival please follow the below guides to ensure safety for yourself and others:
- Unless exempt, please wear a face covering except whilst exercising.
- Come workout ready and limit personal items trackside.
- Check in at reception for your booked activity no earlier than 10 minutes before your booked time.
- Wait outside away from the reception queue or in your car if you cannot avoid arriving earlier than this.
- Use hand sanitiser on entry in reception. Hand sanitiser also available in arena toilets.
- See map in image gallery of how the sessions are laid out and how to access your booked area.
- Sandpit rakes and hurdles will be available to use. These are located in an area next to the arena toilets. Please use blue roll and spray to clean before and after use. Please return equipment to this area after use.
- If you require arena disabled toilet access, please let reception know at check in.
Lane 5 and 8 (back straight)
Access back straight start by track entrance to the right of the stand and follow booked lane on bend to right.
Run straight after finish, do not encroach on 200 m start.
Lane 5 and 8
Access 200 m start by track entrance on right of stand and follow booked lane round.
Access 400 m lane 1 start by track entrance to the right of the stand.
Access jump via track entrance to the right of the stand.
Access jump via track entrance to the left of the stand.
Access throwing cage to the right of the stand.