- You must check in at reception
- Unless exempt, please wear a face covering except whilst exercising
- Please use hand sanitiser on entry (available at reception and outside the gym)
- Please wipe exercise machines or equipment that you use with the spray and blue roll provided before and after use
- Personal sweat towels can now be used, but must not be used to clean the equipment or kit
Express Fitness is a simple to use circuit designed to help drive your biological age younger than your actual age with just two 60 minute sessions per week, suitable for all abilities.
Warm up on the 4 EGYM smart flex pieces to:
- Ensure your training is more effective
- Improve your posture
- Reduce the Risk of injury
- Prevent back pain
Move to the 10 EGYM smart strength pieces to:
- Raise your metabolic rate to control weight
- Protect bone health and muscle mass to slow functional decline
- Prevent Heart Disease, Strokes and Diabetes
You then finish your 60 minute workout on the EGYM smart cardio pieces to:
- Improve your fitness
- Keep your circulatory system healthy
Express Fitness journey
At Blackpool Sports Centre our Fitness team are here to help you achieve. When you join our centres, you will need to book an induction online or via the Active Blackpool app before you can use Express Fitness.
When booking, under Induction and Programme Reviews, please book an Induction.
Induction (45 minutes in person)
Please check in at reception for your induction and proceed up to Express Fitness, situated in the main gym, to meet your fitness instructor.
Your instructor will set you up on EGYM and together you will select a training goal, to tailor your training to your goal.
Training programmes you can select include:
- General Fitness
- Body toning
- Weight loss
- Muscle building
Health progammes include:
- Metabolic Fit (for Diabetics)
- Immunity Boost
Programme reviews (15 mins)
Following your induction, every 12 weeks we recommend you book a programme review. These can be booked yourself online or via the app.
Please ensure you complete your strength, cardio and fitness hub tests when prompted to on the equipment, to aid your review appointments.
Your instructor will talk you through your progress to date and adapt your training accordingly.
Blackpool Sports Centre
West Park Drive