Last modified September 11, 2020
You must pre book your court online or via the Sport Blackpool mobile App on Android and Apple devices.
You must hold a leisure card or membership, to be able to book activities. You can sign up for these online or request a call back from a membership advisor.
Please note racket sports are not included in the health and fitness membership.
Your booking is for one court. Anyone you bring to play on to the court (up to 6 persons) must also hold a leisure card or membership, and check in at reception. You must maintain social distancing both on and off court with different households within your group and with users of other courts.
You must bring your own rackets, bats, shuttle cocks and table tennis balls. Shuttlecocks and table tennis balls are available to purchase at the centre.
On arrival please follow the below guides to ensure safety for yourself and others:
- Come workout ready and limit personal items courtside
- Check in no earlier than 10 minutes before your booked time
- Wait outside away from the reception queue or in your car if you cannot avoid arriving earlier than this
- Use hand sanitiser before and after your activity, located in reception and sports hall entrance
- Use spray and wipes provided to sanitise your equipment before and after use