You must pre book your sessions online or via the Active Blackpool app.
You must hold a leisure card or membership, to be able to book activities. You can sign up for a leisure card or membership online or request a call back from a membership advisor.
Please note racket sports are not included in the health and fitness membership.
Your booking is for one court. Anyone you bring to play on to the court must also hold a leisure card or membership, and check in at reception.
Due to current restrictions, your court booking is for a maximum of 6 persons and you should maintain social distancing with those outside of your household or support bubble. As per Table Tennis England rules, singles play only is allowed for table tennis.
Unless exempt, please wear a face covering except whilst exercising.
You must bring your own rackets, bats, shuttle cocks and table tennis balls. Shuttlecocks and table tennis balls are available to purchase at the centre.
If you wish to play short tennis, book a Badminton/Short Tennis court and let the receptionist know at check in to have the net adapted to short tennis. You must bring your own short tennis balls and rackets.
On arrival please follow the below guides to ensure safety for yourself and others:
- Unless exempt, please wear a face covering except whilst exercising
- Come workout ready and limit personal items courtside
- Check in no earlier than 10 minutes before your booked time
- Wait outside away from the reception queue or in your car if you cannot avoid arriving earlier than this
- Use hand sanitiser before and after your activity, located in reception and sports hall entrance
- Use spray and wipes provided to sanitise your equipment before and after use