Please note: Due to COVID-19 Palatine Leisure Centre is currently closed until further notice. This includes the swimming pool.
Information on reopening
Following the publishing of government guidance and announcement that leisure centres can open from the end of July, Active Blackpool are currently in the process of finalising plans to prepare the centres for reopening.
If you have a membership with Active Blackpool, these are currently still suspended with no payments taken since the centres closed.
Once planning is complete, this page will be updated with the reopening strategy for the centres, including dates the centres will open, how to book activities and how to use the centres safely.
Palatine Leisure Centre is located in South Shore, ideally situated next to Palatine Library and South Shore Academy.
The centre has extensive parking for all user groups.
Why not book a tour.
- 25 m, 8 lane competition swimming pool with a moveable floor. Used for lessons, public swimming, inflatable sessions and galas
- Multipurpose 4 court sports hall including badminton, table tennis, football, basketball and netball
- 1 km outdoor enclosed cycle track
- Gym - 43 station, air conditioned gym with additional functional training equipment
- Exercise class studio - Studio specifically designed for exercise class timetable, spacious and soft flooring
- Spin studio - 25 state of the art spinning bikes, classes taken by qualified instructor
- Meeting room
- Feel Good Factory
Download our app, It's FREE!
Palatine Leisure Centre
207 St Anne's Road