Blackpool Central features
Ride, gaming and sci-fi fans are in for an absolute feast of a treat!
This new multimedia complex will make dreams become a reality, with a mix of multimedia, motion and story-telling like you’ve never experienced.
- Flying Theatre - true flight movement provides an unparalleled, real flying sensation
- The No.1 attraction in major cities and theme parks around the world
- Reaches the largest demographic of riders, age 4 – 85
- Fully immersive, including exciting on-board effects (like wind, fog, vibrations, scents, water-spritz, etc.)
Virtual reality experience
- The world’s most advanced “Virtual Reality” experience
- Epic scale, free-roam, multi-player
- Whole body, fully immersive, hyper-reality
- State-of-the-art visuals and body tracking Smell, touch and feel
- Custom motion simulators for unmatched realism
- Fully themed bar and event restaurant
- Breath taking “Roller-coaster” service
- A one-of-a-kind place of fun, adventure and discovery
- Hourly special effects show
- Parties and special events
- Healthy and organic food
- The fantasy themed multi-media exhibition
- Discover the most astonishing unsolved mysteries
- Exploring a possible extra-terrestrial influence
- A fully immersive and mind-blowing experience
- Created with the latest technology
- Fully themed indoor interactive entertainment
- Roll-glider – a free falling and hang-gliding sensation
- Rope Courses – the ultimate experience of height
- Adventure Trail – challenging obstacles and great adventure
- Quick Jump –overcome your fear
- Climbing Walls – dynamic and interactive fun walls
- Exciting High - thrill and family rides
- Arcade Games
- Bounce Park
- Inflatable Attractions
- Laser Tag Arena
- Bumper Cars and much more…
What else will there be?
There are plans to see new hotels, shops, restaurants and more. We’ll be releasing further announcements in the future. Sign up for news alerts at the bottom of the page.
Be the first to hear the latest news announcements!
Want to be the first to hear about the Blackpool Central developments and other things that are happening in Blackpool?