You can download a wide range of audiobooks and e-books for free with your Blackpool library card.
All that you need is your Blackpool library card and a compatible device with an internet connection.
If you are not already a library member you can join the library now.
- Download to your PC, Mac or Chromebook
- Transfer to your Apple device, Android device, MP3 player or ebook reader
- Kindle - it is not possible to use a Kindle device to download e-books as Amazon does not provide this service to UK public libraries. However, users with Kindle Fire/Fire HD can download audiobooks using the OverDrive Read system
- Borrow up to 6 books for up to 21 days
- No need to worry about late fees as the books are automatically removed from your device when the loan period expires.
This service is provided by Overdrive.
There is no need to download any particular software to download a book as you can read or listen through any modern browser.
There are also apps available for your phone to make enjoying the books easier:
Help on using Overdrive
Explore our collection of free e-books and e-audiobooks provided by RBdigital.
From 9 November, our RBDigital eBooks and eAudiobooks will move over to Overdrive and the Libby app. You can finish reading any eBooks and eAudiobooks that you have already downloaded in RBDigital. If you wish to borrow new titles you will need to use Overdrive or the Libby app.
If you already use Overdrive or Libby you don’t need to do anything else. If you haven’t used them before please click on the ‘Download E-Books Now’ link (above) and sign in using your library card number, or download the Libby app to your device.