You can download a wide range of audiobooks and e-books for free with your Blackpool library card.
All that you need is your Blackpool library card and a compatible device with an internet connection.
If you are not already a library member you can join the library now.
- Download to your PC, Mac or Chromebook
- Transfer to your Apple device, Android device, MP3 player or ebook reader
- Kindle - it is not possible to use a Kindle device to download e-books as Amazon does not provide this service to UK public libraries. However, users with Kindle Fire/Fire HD can download audiobooks using the OverDrive Read system
- Borrow up to 6 books for up to 21 days
- No need to worry about late fees as the books are automatically removed from your device when the loan period expires.
This service is provided by Overdrive.
There is no need to download any particular software to download a book as you can read or listen through any modern browser.
The Libby app is available for your phone and tablet to make enjoying the books easier:
Libby help and FAQs
Help with using Overdrive
On 9 November 2020, our RBDigital eBooks and eAudiobooks moved over to Overdrive and the Libby app. If you wish to borrow new titles you will need to use Overdrive or the Libby app.
If you haven’t used Overdrive/Libby before please click on the ‘Download E-Books Now’ link (above) and sign in using your library card number, or download the Libby app to your device.