Getting married at the Wedding Chapel Blackpool
Getting married at one of the UK’s most unique ceremony venues, The Wedding Chapel Blackpool, offers an unique experience like no other; there is nowhere on earth quite like it. Located in Lancashire on Blackpool's famous promenade.
This architecturally stunning building is beautiful both inside and out, and will provide the perfect ocean backdrop for your big day, large or small, day or evening.
Set on Blackpool’s seafront, it is the first of its kind this century and the only building on the seaward side of the promenade where couples can get married by the beach.
Our team of highly professional ceremonies officers are on hand to support and guide you through the process step by step. Your ceremony is important to us and we want to make it special for you.
Here are a few features of our unique venue that can make your big day extra special:
- A private balcony to create a perfect romantic photo backdrop where you can admire a 270º view overlooking glorious beaches, miles of sea and sand alongside the famous Blackpool Tower, Comedy Carpet and Promenade
- An amazing Tower View room for larger ceremonies which can accommode up to 75 guests. It has a magnificent large window looking out towards the iconic Blackpool Tower
- As part of our premium package, the Tower View room can be decorated at the special price of only £50 this includes a stunning 'LOVE' sign, floral centrepiece and two matching pedestals which will complement any ceremony beautifully
- A Sea View room which caters for those looking for a small intimate ceremony accommodating up to 10 guests
- Blackpool Illumination and World Fireworks Championship weddings to coincide with these famous attractions and events that Blackpool has to offer each year.
- Sunset weddings - book your romantic evening wedding with a beautiful sunset as your backdrop
- Hire one of Blackpool's vintage trams which has a designated stop right outside the Wedding Chapel
Approved venues for ceremonies in Blackpool
Marriage and Civil Partnership fees
Renewal of vows
The Wedding Chapel
Office opening hours: Monday to Friday, 10.00am to 3.00pm
Find us on Facebook