Getting married at the Wedding Chapel Blackpool
Getting married at one of the UK’s most unique ceremony venues, The Wedding Chapel Blackpool, offers an unique experience like no other; there is nowhere on earth quite like it. Located on Blackpool's famous promenade.
This architecturally stunning building is beautiful both inside and out, and will provide the perfect ocean backdrop for your big day, large or small, day or evening.
Set on Blackpool’s seafront, it is the first of its kind this century and the only building on the seaward side of the promenade where couples can get married by the beach.
Our team of highly professional ceremonies officers are on hand to support and guide you through the process step by step. Your ceremony is important to us and we want to make it special for you.
Here are a few features of our unique venue that can make your big day extra special:
- A private balcony to create a perfect romantic photo backdrop where you can admire a 270º view overlooking glorious beaches, miles of sea and sand alongside the famous Blackpool Tower, Comedy Carpet and Promenade
- An amazing Tower View room which can accommodate the couple and up to 60 guests. It has a magnificent large window looking out towards the iconic Blackpool Tower
- As part of our premium package, the Tower View room can be decorated at the special price of only £50. This includes an illuminated 'LOVE' sign, floral centrepiece and two matching pedestals which will complement any ceremony beautifully
- Live streaming of your ceremony is available in the Tower View Room where friends and relatives from anywhere in the world can watch you exchange your vows (see details below)
- A Sea View room which caters for those looking for a smaller intimate ceremony and can accommodate the couple and up to 10 guests
- Blackpool Illumination and World Fireworks Championship weddings to coincide with these famous attractions and events that Blackpool has to offer each year
- Sunset weddings - book your romantic evening wedding where our beautiful sunsets will leave you with unique photographs and memories
- Hire one of Blackpool's vintage trams which has a designated stop right outside the Wedding Chapel
Further information on ceremonies can be found on our Weddings and Civil Partnerships page.
Why not live stream your Tower View ceremony?
We now work alongside a fantastic company called eThere who can live stream your Tower View Room ceremony to those relatives and friends anywhere in the world who are unable to attend in person.
Their packages include Streaming only, a full HD recording and/or a digital guestbook where messages and videos can be left for the happy couple from anywhere in the world on a personalised webpage.
To find out about their ceremony packages and to book Live Streaming, go to the E-There website. You can also email them at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 0800 029 1711.
The Wedding Chapel (or Festival House) address is:
The Wedding Chapel
Office opening hours: Monday to Friday, 10.00am to 3.00pm
Find us on Facebook