Customer information regarding coronavirus (COVID-19) updated 5 January 2021
On Monday 4 January 2021 the Prime Minister announced another national lockdown.
Although Civil Registration Offices can remain open, weddings and civil partnership ceremonies can only go ahead in exceptional circumstances with up to 6 people present, for example, an urgent marriage where one of those getting married is seriously ill and is not expected to recover, or is to undergo debilitating treatment or life-changing surgery.
If these circumstances apply to you, please contact us on 01253 477 171 or email email@example.com to discuss.
Please see our page on Weddings and Civil Partnerships for further advice.
Pre-booked notice appointments can still take place however, we suggest these aren't booked until 4 months before the date of your ceremony. Please see our page on Giving notice.
Getting married at the Wedding Chapel Blackpool
The information below has currently been superseded by the National Lockdown guidance above
Getting married at one of the UK’s most unique ceremony venues, The Wedding Chapel Blackpool, offers an unique experience like no other; there is nowhere on earth quite like it. Located in Lancashire on Blackpool's famous promenade.
This architecturally stunning building is beautiful both inside and out, and will provide the perfect ocean backdrop for your big day, large or small, day or evening.
Set on Blackpool’s seafront, it is the first of its kind this century and the only building on the seaward side of the promenade where couples can get married by the beach.
Our team of highly professional ceremonies officers are on hand to support and guide you through the process step by step. Your ceremony is important to us and we want to make it special for you.
Here are a few features of our unique venue that can make your big day extra special:
- A private balcony to create a perfect romantic photo backdrop where you can admire a 270º view overlooking glorious beaches, miles of sea and sand alongside the famous Blackpool Tower, Comedy Carpet and Promenade
- An amazing Tower View room for larger ceremonies which can accommode up to 75 guests (currently 15 attendees in total due to Government advice issued on 28 September 2020). It has a magnificent large window looking out towards the iconic Blackpool Tower
- As part of our premium package, the Tower View room can be decorated at the special price of only £50. This includes a stunning 'LOVE' sign, floral centrepiece and two matching pedestals which will complement any ceremony beautifully
- Live streaming of your ceremony in the Tower View Room where friends and relatives from anywhere in the world can watch you exchange your vows
- A Sea View room which caters for those looking for an intimate ceremony accommodating up to 10 guests (for new bookings taken from 24 June 2020 we cannot adequately socially distance in this room therefore the Tower View Room will be used instead)
- Blackpool Illumination and World Fireworks Championship weddings to coincide with these famous attractions and events that Blackpool has to offer each year. The Illuminations will be extended until 3rd January 2021 so there is plenty of time to book your ceremony with this stunning light spectacle as your backdrop
- Sunset weddings - book your romantic evening wedding where our beautiful sunsets will leave you with unique photographs and memories
- Hire one of Blackpool's vintage trams which has a designated stop right outside the Wedding Chapel
Why not Live Stream your Tower View ceremony?
We now work alongside a fantastic new company called E-There who can live stream your Tower View Room ceremony to those relatives and friends. anywhere in the world. who are unable to attend in person.
Their packages include Streaming only, a full HD recording and/or a digital guestbook where messages and videos can be left for the happy couple from anywhere in the world on a personalised webpage.
Find out about their range of bespoke Wedding Chapel prices from their website You can contact them by clicking on the speech bubble icon in the bottom left hand corner of the screen or you can email them at mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 0800 029 1711.
The Wedding Chapel
Office opening hours: Monday to Friday, 10.00am to 3.00pm
Find us on Facebook