Skip to main content

Tell us about a change

All of our services are now delivered online and you can no longer submit business changes or apply for a relief or exemption via email. You will need to instead report any changes via our One Digital Portal. This can be done without the need to register a new user account.

You will be able to report any of the following:

  • Moves, tenancy changes or advising about a new business
  • Changes in owner/landlord or letting agent
  • Apply for various reductions/reliefs
  • Request a refund
  • Make an offer of payment
  • Advise us of a change in contact details
  • Any other change in circumstances, or make an offer of payment

You can also sign up to receive e-bills and e-adjustment notices and register to pay by Direct Debit.