Skip to main content

Only registered skip companies can apply for and be issued with a skip permit, it is the responsibility of the skip company to apply for the permit not the householder. If the skip is to be placed on a driveway or private land a skip permit is not required.

Blackpool Council controls the use, type and placing of skips on the highway, strict terms and conditions govern the type, size and position on the highway of skips.


If you are a skip company and wish to register with the authority please contact the network management team.


Telephone 01253 476152