The Platform is a new service for 16 to 24 year olds to help them find a job, access training or education.
We have a new team of friendly employment advisers who work with you to ensure that you get support with things like CV writing, interview techniques, confidence building, arranging work experience placements, education and training and linking in with local job opportunities.
If you live in Blackpool, are currently unemployed and need any help with any of the above please do get in touch.
We can help you!
- Job search support
- Access to exclusive job opportunities
- Create a strong, personal CV
- Write cover letters
- Improve your computer, maths and English skills
- Access to job specific training
- Improve your health and wellbeing
- Job application support - online and written
- Improve your interview technique
- Arrange a work trial and unpaid work placement
Whatever you need, just ask, and if we can't help, we'll make sure we put you in touch with the right service to give you the support you need to get a job.
Our service is free and we are completely committed to helping young people in Blackpool to get on the right track.
Equally if you are a local employer looking for new staff. Please do get in touch and let us know what you need, we can help!
To speak to someone or make an appointment:
- Text or call on 07342 056448
- Call our office on 01253 477775
- Pop into The Platform, Unit 3 Bickerstaffe House (next to the new Post Office) to make an appointment
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
The Platform Project has received funding from the UK Government through the Towns Fund, as part of the Powered by Levelling Up moral, social and economic programme.