Skip to main content

Report a change

Change in your circumstances  

Please use the online form to report your change in circumstance. It is important you give us as much information as you can about the change.

Once submitted a benefit officer will contact you to advise you further.

Here are some examples of changes affecting you or your partner which you need to tell us about:

  • Start to get Universal Credit
  • Start to receive or no longer receive any other type of state benefit
  • Start work or stop working
  • Wages go up or down
  • Savings go up or down
  • How many people live with you
  • Birth of a baby
  • Any of your children leave school
  • Move home (this includes moving to another flat or room at the same address)
  • Going into hospital or a rest home
  • A temporary absence from your home
This is not a full list and if you are unsure whether a change in your circumstances will affect your benefit please contact us.

Have your benefit paid directly into your bank account

Use the online form to provide your bank account details. You will need to supply us with proof of your account to support your request.

This can be in the form of a bank statement showing the account name, number and sort code.

You can email the proof to us at using 'proof of bank account details' as the subject header.

Your request will take at least 5 working days to process. If you are due a payment within the next few days it may still be sent as a cheque until we are able to deal with your request.