Change in your circumstances
Please use the online form to report your change in circumstance. It is important you give us as much information as you can about the change.
Once submitted a benefit officer will contact you to advise you further.
Here are some examples of changes affecting you or your partner which you need to tell us about:
- Starting to get or no longer getting Income Support or any other type of state benefit
- Starting work or changing jobs- we will need to see 5 wage slips if paid weekly, 3 if paid fortnightly and 2 if paid monthly
- Wages going up or down
- Savings going up or down
- How many people live with you
- Any of your children leaving school
- Moving home (this includes if you move to another flat or room at the same address)
- Birth of a baby
- Going into hospital
- Going into a rest home
- A temporary absence from your home
This is not a full list and if you are unsure whether a change in your circumstances will affect your benefit please contact us.
Have your benefit paid directly into your bank account
Use the online form to provide your bank account details. You will need to supply us with proof of your account to support your request.
This can be in the form of a bank statement showing the account name, number and sort code.
Your request will take at least 5 working days to process. If you are due a payment within the next few days it may still be sent as a cheque until we are able to deal with your request.