Our pop-up shop is now open!
So come on down to Victoria Street in Blackpool town centre where we are offering course information and face to face advisements to help you on your way to further learning.
Community is at the heart of what we do and thats why we are working in conjunction with several other organisations to give you as many options as possible, whether it be employment, education or your personal wellbeing, we have it covered.
- We will be holding initial assessments for English and Maths
- One to ones with tutors and employment advisors
- Course information and face to face guidance
- 10.00am to 4.00pm, Monday to Friday. Closing date is Friday 1 November 2019
New course guides
Our new course guide is now available, if you would like to request your free copy, please call 01253 478131 /01253 478032 or email email@example.com with your full name and postal details.
Once you have chosen a course, you can enrol in one of the following ways:
- Telephone 01253 478131 or 01253 478032
- Download and print an enrolment form (please print in A3) or request one to be sent via email
- Post your completed form to: Adult, Community and Family Learning Team, @TheGrange, 2a Dinmore Avenue, Blackpool, FY3 7RW
Prices and concessions
Courses are offered at competitive prices (discounts are also available for those in receipt of means-tested benefits).
You can pay by cash, cheque or credit/debit card. Cheques should be made payable to Blackpool Council.
Confirmation of your course place will be confirmed once payment has been received.
Before you enrol, please make sure you read our terms and conditions.
If you can't find the information you're looking for, please contact us on 01253 478131 or 01253 478032 or email firstname.lastname@example.org