The EHC Hub is a digital platform for families, professionals, and education settings to engage, contribute and collaborate on EHC assessments, plans, and reviews.
The EHC Hub portal streamlines processes and provides users with an open, transparent system that engages parents, carers, settings, and professionals.
Key features of the EHC Hub
- Young people and families are able to submit their views online and upload additional information, including photographs and images that are important to the child or young person
- Practitioners are able to submit information and advice online avoiding any unnecessary delays with the delivery of paper-based reports
- Young people and families are able to view who has been asked for information and advice and can let the Local Authority know if someone has recently become involved
- Young people and families are able to view information and advice at the same time as the council receives it
- Correspondence between the council and the young person and family will be held on the EHC Hub so decisions are shared immediately
- When a Draft EHC Plan is issued, young people and families can give feedback via the EHC Hub on each section.
EHC hub help videos for SENCOs
EHC hub help videos for advice contributors
EHC hub help videos for parents
For help or support using the EHC hub
Please email us