Designated Teacher

Last modified 14/06/2017 04:05:17

who can i talk to at school?

At your school, there will be a special teacher who is there to support looked after children.

They will make sure that any problems you are having at school are sorted out and will arrange for extra help and support for you if you need it.

You are always welcome to talk to them - or any other teacher you like or trust if you have any worries, or would like to ask any questions about school.

Your social worker or foster carer will be able to tell you who the designated teacher at your school is.

Don’t worry they wont 'single you out' because you are looked after - it is their job to help you get the very best out of school.

If you have any questions or would like to Speak To Us about anything else please do get in touch.