Skip to main content

Parking tickets

Paying your parking ticket 

Other ways to pay your penalty charge notice can be found on the back of the parking ticket.

Challenging a parking ticket

If you think that you shouldn't have been issued with a parking ticket and you have received it within 14 days, you can appeal.

We receive a large volume of mail on a daily basis, however, once your challenge has been submitted and entered into our system your notice will be placed on hold at the current charge until a response can be sent. We will endeavour to respond as soon as possible.

You can also write to Blackpool Council at the address provided on the parking ticket saying why you believe it was incorrectly issued. We will write back to you with our decision.

If you wish to appeal the notice further you need to wait for a Notice to Owner to be issued.

This will be sent to the owner / keeper of this vehicle as registered with the DVLA. The registered keeper is liable for the PCN.If this council rejects the representations to the Notice to Owner, a notice of rejection will be sent with details of the appeal procedure.

You cannot appeal to the Independent Parking Adjudicator (Traffic Penalty Tribunal) until the Notice to Owner has been issued and formal representations rejected.

handle bar template