Blackpool's street lighting and traffic lights are managed by the Community Lighting Partnership. You can report all problems and issues to them directly and they will deal with the fault.
Alternatively you can use the form below which will be forwarded to the Community Lighting Partnership -- who will deal with the fault.
To report a fault which is an immediate risk to health and safety, please telephone on: 0800 096 1438
Urgent problems include:
- Columns or posts knocked down
- Exposed electrical wires
- Damage or defect resulting in a risk to public safety such as part of lighting apparatus hanging loose, column likely to fall over
- Damage or defect to the lighting apparatus that could potentially damage property
- Traffic lights not working
After you report a fault
When you submit a fault report this will be forwarded directly to the Community Lighting Partnership who have responsibility for street lights, traffic light and traffic signs in Blackpool.
If you make an urgent telephone report you will be contacting them directly. They will:
- Deal with complaints relating to ongoing site works within one business day
- Deal with other complaints within five business days
- Acknowledge the receipt of Emails within 1 business day
- Log details of customers’ enquiries on the customer care system
- Let you know when enquiries are satisfactorily resolved
- Invite feedback on their responsiveness and the resolution of enquiries