We offer a free textile recycling collection service.
- Collections must be pre-booked
- You can request a collection using the online form
- Textile sacks should be presented by 8.00am for collection on the next working day. They will be collected within 48 hours
- Collections operate Monday to Friday, between 7.30am and 4.00pm
- Textiles must be presented in a Blackpool Council textile sack, or, in a bag with a note stating “Textiles for Blackpool Council” attached
- On collection, we will leave you with a textile sack for any future bookings
What goes in my sack?
We won’t collect
Request textile sacks
If you have just moved to the area or if you need a replacement textile sack, you can request these online.
This service is provided by Enveco NW Environmental Services on behalf of Blackpool Council.