Joint Strategic Needs Assessment (JSNA)
Detailed statistical information about Blackpool can be found on the Joint Strategic Needs Assessment website.
The Infusion Research service was established in 2004 and has been based at Blackpool Council since 2016.
The service works across public, private and voluntary sectors across the North West and the UK. Some of our clients include Lancashire Fire and Rescure, Southend Council, and Disability First. The type of work we conduct includes:
- Research - designing questionnaires, collecting data, undertaking analysis and report writing
- Consultations - conforming to legal standards and members of the Consultation Institute
- Insight - customer segmentation and profiling
- Evaluation - benchmarking, observation and measurements
- As an in-house service, we operate on a cost recovery basis so offer outstanding value for money
You can read more about the Infusion research team here.