Blackpool's Children and young people’s emotional wellbeing mental health transformational CYP plan
The plan was developed in conjunction with Lancashire and uses a collaborative approach following the 49 recommendations made by the central government CAMHS task force in ‘Future in Mind’.
The aim is to:
- Build resilience,
- Prevent adverse mental health and to
- Make it easier for children, young people, parents and carers to access help and support they need on time
We are working with Blackpool Clinical Commissioning Group and other key stakeholders to put in place the plan until 2020.
We aim to transform the way that we work with children and young people from 0-25 years around emotional wellbeing and mental health.
The plan has 5 key areas of work
- Promoting resilience, prevention and early intervention
- Improving access to effective support
- Care of the most vulnerable
- Accountability and transparency
- Developing the workforce
To find out more about Blackpool’s local plan please contact email@example.com
We recommend the use of MindEd which is a free education resource aimed at parents, carers and practitioners working with children and young people.