Licences are required for each donkey proprietor and for each donkey driver that operates on a Blackpool beach

If you run a business selling pet animals in Blackpool you need a licence from the Council
If you wish to run a kennel or cattery to provide accommodation for other people’s cats and dogs you need an animal boarding licence from the Council