Skip to main content

Household support fund

Due to the very high volume of applications received for household support grants, this scheme is now closed to new applications.

Further government funding may be made available in the very near future, please check this page regularly for updates.

Please note if you have already submitted an application, it will be processed and there is no need to contact us.