Skip to main content

Young people, aged 16 or over who are preparing to move from children’s services in to adult services can contact us to get more information about adult community care assessments and referrals.

We can begin to discuss the assessment and transition process with you and your family including what kind of support/s may be available.

The council applies charges for most services provided through adult social care.

You will be offered a financial assessment to work out how much you will need to pay each week towards your support.


Telephone 01253 477592