Last modified 14/06/2017 03:55:33
You can be nominated by your social worker, foster carer, teacher or anyone that is working with you.
The evening is great fun and you get to invite along the people who are special to you so they can help you to celebrate your achievements.
Everyone who comes to the awards say they have a brilliant time with lot of fun things to do.
We are extremely proud of the children and young people have received awards and the awards are a great way of saying a huge well done for all their amazing achievements.
These are just some of the reasons why children and young people received their awards!
- Annie tries exceptionally hard and puts incredible effort and care into every task she undertakes at school and has made fantastic progress!
- Chloe has enrolled at college on an animal care course and has made such a good impressions during her work placements that they all want her to come back and work for them.
- Erin has shown herself to immensely kind and gentle with animals and now volunteers at the RSPCA dog rescue centre where she attend every week rain or shine to help care for the dogs.
- Lacey is the Vice Chair of the Justuz Children in Care Council and participates fully in the group in a positive and constructive way. Her contributions are always welcomed she really cares about improving services for others.
- Sam went out and found his own plastering apprenticeship. He attends work everyday rain or shine and is always up stood at the front door at 6.00 am to wait for his lift. Sam is fully committed to his job and has an excellent work ethic.
These awards take place ever year, so good luck and hope to see you at the awards party next year!
Look out for your invitation in the post !