Skip to main content

Social services complaints and feedback

Your views are important to us

You may have a concern or a complaint or a compliment about social services or you may just wish to make a comment. We want to hear from you, or your representative, whatever you have to say. You can get in touch via telephone, email or in writing, using the details at the bottom of this page or you can complete an online customer feedback form, by clicking on the button below.

Alternatively, you can download one of our feedback forms and return it to the address below.

Children's services comment form [PDF 408KB]

Adult services comment form [PDF 404KB]

Feedback form - Young people [PDF 944KB]

You can view the relevant customer feedback procedure at the bottom of this page 

Worried about the welfare of a child or vulnerable adult

If you are worried about the welfare of a child or vulnerable adult, please do not report it through the above methods. Please ring one of the following numbers:

Adult services: 01253 477592 for further information please visit the safeguarding adults page

Children’s services: 01253 477299 for further information please visit the worried about a child page

If you think there is an immediate risk, please contact the police on 999. 

Other council services

Should you wish to provide feedback about any other council service, please visit our corporate comments, compliments and complaints page.


Customer relations team

Blackpool Council adults and children's services, PO Box 4, Blackpool, FY1 1NA
Telephone 01253 477700

Related procedures  

Related reports