To discuss or book a renewal of vows ceremony please contact Blackpool registration service on email@example.com or call 01253 477177.
Renewal of vows ceremonies are intended for couples who have married or formed civil partnerships and who wish to renew their vows to each other.
Reasons to celebrate with a renewal of vows ceremony
- A special anniversary
- You were married or formed a civil partnership abroad and you would like to renew your vows in a ceremony held for family and friends
- You have been through a period of strain in your relationship and you wish to celebrate your renewed commitment to each other
The ceremony is tailor made to suit you. Your ceremony could take the following format:
- Introduction and welcome
- Acknowledgement of any children of the marriage or partnership
- Renewal of vows
- Rededication of ring(s)
- Giving of new ring(s) or gift(s)
- Words from a previous wedding or civil partnership guest
- Signing of certificate
- Closing words
Renewal of vows ceremonies have no legal status. If you would like more information, contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01253 477177.
- Renewal of vows ceremonies can be held at The Wedding Chapel either in the Tower View room (75 guests) or the Sea View Room (12 guests) and other approved venues. Please visit our Approved Venues page for details of all licensed premises in Blackpool
- If you require a ceremony at premises not on the list please contact us on email@example.com or 01253 477177. It may be possible for the venue to apply for a one-off approval for your ceremony to take place
Arranging your ceremony
- Decide on your venue (The Wedding Chapel or an Approved Venue).
- Phone The Wedding Chapel to book a date and time and pay your one-off provisional booking fee.
- At least one month before the ceremony, phone to make an appointment to discuss your ceremony and pay the final ceremony fee